- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care, Adult Social Work, Child Care
- Location: Duns
- £34,545.40 to £37,757.40 per annum, Grade 9A
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: SBO03483
Hourly Rate: £18.92 - £20.68
Salary: £34,545.39 - £37,757.38 Per Annum
Contract Duration: Permanent
We are looking for two enthusiastic social workers to be part of a Children and Families Long Term Team in the Scottish Borders.Essential
A recognised social work professional qualification & SSSC Registration.
A current driving licence and use of a vehicle is an essential requirement of this post.
* If you have a disability which precludes you from holding a drivers licence, Scottish Borders Council will take into account its responsibility to make reasonable adjustments to allow for your disability. Should it be possible to make such an adjustment in order that you can undertake the travel responsibilities of the post, this will be taken into account in consideration for this role.
Informal enquiries can be made to Matt Thomas Matt.Thomas@scotborders.gov.uk Tel: 01361 886115
Scottish Borders Council is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. In particular from candidates who assess themselves as having a disability, under the Disability Confident Employer scheme this guarantees an interview to those individuals who meet the essential criteria of the post. All appointments will be made on merit.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk