Foro Energy UK, based in Kintore is an innovative technology company looking for motivated team members to participate in successfully introducing high power laser applications to the oil & gas industry.
This hands-on role is an offshore / onshore position so travel is a requirement along with the availability to work at our Kintore facility. As a small company, every team member is expected to support all areas of the operation from tool maintenance and deployment of the technology at client sites and potentially across the globe. In addition to technical competency, Foro is looking for team members that are flexible, work well with others and have the ability to accomplish results.
Main Role and Responsibilities -
- Offshore focal point for Laser operations liaising with Foro onshore and client offshore
- Supervise other members of the offshore crew
- Servicing of tools and equipment
- Real time interpretation of the tool data during cutting operations
- Daily / End of job reporting
- Input and support to product development
Minimum Requirements -
- 3 years offshore experience
- Previous Client facing role
- Supervisory experience
- Down-hole logging or equivalent electrical/mechanical tool experience.
Previous Laser Experience not essential as training will be provided
FORO are offering a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to develop new skills.
We are excited to speak to you. If you believe you have experience, skills and would enjoy being part of the team and our revolutionary new technology then apply with your CV and a cover letter with the heading Offshore Recruitment
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.