- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service, Financial Advice
- Location: Oban
- From £18,400 per annum, Monthly bonus + benefits
- Hours: Part Time Permanent
- Contact: Sean Bellingham
- Reference: 10189BR
Who we are
Established in 1880, Provident Financial Group (PFG) is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We pride ourselves on being a trusted lender, serving our customer in their own homes, offering suitable affordable loans with manageable repayments.
Provident delivers non-standard lending through our group businesses - Provident Home Credit, Vanquis Bank, Satsuma Loans and Moneybarn.
About the role:
We are looking for someone to join Provident Home Credit as a Customer Experience Manager who will be the front face of our operation visiting customers in their own homes providing personal credit and collecting loan repayments, therefore it is essential you have a full UK driving licence and access to your own car to be considered for this role.
As the role will require face to face interaction, the ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who is reliable and dependable with good levels of personal organisation with the ability to make sound decisions resulting in good customer outcomes.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer Activity – Ensuring that you follow up on any pre-arranged appointments and complete all administrative tasks as required.
- Territory Growth – Responsible for growing your territory in line with company procedures and promoting our ‘Recommend a Friend Scheme’ to any new and existing customers.
- Customer Relationships – Always doing what’s best for the customer whether that’s referring any financial difficulties customers may have to line managers, identifying any risks or any potential fraud.
Essential and Desirable skills and experience:
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Face to Face customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong cash handling abilities
- Time management and organisation skills
- Technical ability on an IOS Device
- Good understanding of financial lending services (desirable)
Why choose a career with us?
We like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. Benefits include:
- Competitive starting salary
- Monthly bonus scheme
- 25 days annual holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Fuel allowance
- Full training programme
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.