- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 309653
Becoming a Pensions Analyst with Employee Solutions:
Our forward-thinking Pensions & Benefits area is looking for a technically adept DC pensions professional to work within a dynamic administration function that prides itself on providing outstanding customer service to our client, a global blue-chip financial services company. Within this role you will work on projects, reporting and analysis. You'll be responsible for providing a high-quality service to our client, delivering pension and benefits projects, together with business as usual scheme events work.
This is a progressive role requiring advanced Excel skills, a keen eye for process improvements, while being comfortable supporting, training and developing less experienced members of the team. You will be team orientated with excellent interpersonal skills and a logical approach to problem solving, as well as being flexible with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will already be working as a Senior Pensions Administrator/DC Pensions Specialist within the Pension's industry (preferably for a Third-Party Administrator) and should possess strong pensions administration skills.
What you will do:
- Acting as a subject matter expert and transformational change specialist, supporting the Scheme Events & Projects Team Leader in the delivery of key projects and scheme events within KPIs/SLA's, maintaining control over projects and proactively communicating on progress.
- Bulk task or scheme events administration, including production of valuation extracts, production of annual pension statements, lifestyle process, bonus waiver, tax year end activity, carry forward scope calculations, data cleanse, report writing and project work
- Taking the lead on assigned projects and providing regular updates to management as necessary
- System testing to ensure that technical developments fulfil systems specifications and business requirements
- Due diligence exercises by analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
- Building one off reports for specific projects
- Coaching, training action planning and process improvement
- Regularly review the efficiency of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to continually improve
- Participate in regular internal meetings and attend and present at client meetings
- Ensure accuracy of scheme events and projects
- Participation in helpline and mailbox cover
- To meet operational requirements, this is a full time role consisting of 37.5 hours per week between 8.30am-6.00pm.
Your experience will include:
- Detailed knowledge of Defined Contribution Occupational Pension Schemes. Knowledge of Defined Benefit Occupational Pension Schemes is desirable.
- Pensions' industry qualifications
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational, accuracy and prioritisation skills
- Ability to identify trends and develop solutions to improve the member experience
- Effective communication skills
- Quality customer service
- Continual service improvement
About Employee Solutions
Capita Employee Solutions is part of Capita plc, a UK leader in technology-enabled business process management and outsourcing solutions.
Capita Employee Solutions has evolved from the merger of Capita Employee Benefits and Capita HR Solutions, creating an end-to-end capability currently unequalled within the market. Offering the most comprehensive range of employee engagement services in the market, Capita Employee Solutions is uniquely positioned to assist organisations in delivering outsourced and co-sourced pensions administration, employee benefits consultancy, HR payroll, talent management and cutting-edge technology.
As the largest employee engagement consultancy in the UK, Capita Employee Solutions manages employee benefits via Orbit for more than 1 million people, administers 4.8 million members' pensions and provides 3 million payslips a year. The workforce comprises more than 3,000 employees operating from 21 locations across the UK and providing services to more than 3,100 public and private sector clients.
Using technology, insight and analytics to underpin everything we do, we play a pivotal role in helping clients to deliver modern services efficiently, effectively and to the highest standard.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a competitive basic salary and support to study the CAA professional qualification, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Paul.Gilliver@capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.