- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 00261406
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR SALES ADVISORS,
These Sales Advisors positions require flexibility for
5 days per week (20 hours) and 2-3 days per week (12 hours) including weekends.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Your responsibilities.The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.