- Location: Aberdeen
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/314916/49863
Sodexo is committed to a heritage of professionalism and quality that makes us a respected supplier of integrated services in our industry. At Sodexo, we recognise that the growth and success of our company is dependent on the people we employ and the way that they are developed and stimulated within our organisation.
The Security Officer (SO) is accountable to the Security Supervisor or the General Services Manager (GSM) for the support, This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes.
The SO will ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and visitors to the site at all times.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies ensuring the customers are kept fully informed at all times.
- Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all site procedures / policies are adhered too.
- To liaise closely with statutory authorities, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
- Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems adhering to correct radio procedures at all times.
- Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
- To develop excellent working relationships with our on-site customers
The Ideal Candidate
- SIA Front Line Guarding Licence.
- Be able to demonstrate you have the legal right to work in the UK.
- First Aid.
- Knowledge of security techniques
- UK Driving Licence
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.