- Sector: Construction, Trades and Property
- Specialism: Site Management
- Location: Killin
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: UK13772
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our Regional team to work in Perth.
What you'll be doing
As a Site Engineer, you will:
- General supervision and safety monitoring of activities;
- Be vigilent for the safety of others under your control (e.g. chainboys);
- Liaise with other members of team and direction by line manager;
- Assist in the provision of lines, levels, sketches and calculations;
- Independent check of lines, level, sketches and calculation;
- Translation of drawings into appropriate sketches;
- Assist with weekly measure appending quantities to marked up weekly programme;
- Assist with the provision of period end measures by 1st week of new period;
- Commence QA checklist for each activity as it commences and conscientiously maintain these records;
- Complete instrument calibration checks;
- Maintain list of setting out equipment onsite and liaise with Office Manager;
- Maintain setting out data and field books;
- Complete a daily diary in line with requirements of 'Good Site Diary' as previously issued.
Who we're looking for
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.