- Contact: Chris Harding
- Reference: ABU/SA/Aviemore/0905
Our Store Assistants deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile.
Store Assistants at Home Bargains cover a range of store duties including customer service, stock replenishment, cash handling and helping to maintain excellent store standards.
Available contracted hours are in 4 hour blocks ranging from 4 hours up to 36 hours per week.
Available shifts are usually:
Monday to Saturday - 12.00pm - 4.00pm and 4.00pm - 8.00pm
Sunday - 10.00am - 2.00 pm and 2.00pm - 6.00pm
Candidates will be hardworking, enjoy working in a retail store and have experience of cash handling and processing deliveries.
Successful candidates are provided with on-the-job training and gain essential transferable retail skills.
If you are honest and reliable and take pride in what you do then we would love to hear from you!
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate a good understanding of customer service
- Experience of cash handling and working in a retail environment
- Experience of manual handling and stock replenishment
- Hardworking and reliable
- Polite and professional
For applications to be considered, applicants are required to have a complete and up-to-date Home Bargains Careers Centre profile and to respond to the job application questionnaire when prompted.
Applicants that are invited to attend an onsite interview must present original documentation demonstrating their eligibility to work in the UK, along with other specified documents.
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- Staff uniform
- 10% in store discount
- Access to social and sporting events
The hourly rate of pay for this vacancy is £8.38.