General Manager required for a successful 4 star 32 bedroom hotel in the Scottish Highlands. Must have relevant experience and be a versatile, flexible and hands-on person.
The main duties include
- Management of the day to day operation of the hotel
- Maintaining excellent customer service throughout all sectors
- Maintaining food quality and working closely with our kitchen team to develop menus
- Developing sales
- Dealing with Health and safety and implementing our systems
- Managing budgets and targets
- Ensuring all areas of the hotel are maintained to the required standards throughout
- Working closely with the senior management to progress the business
- Dealing with staff issues, training and appraisals
Knowledge of H & S, Cooksafe, Licensing laws an advantage
Proven track record in a similar establishment
Driving License an advantage
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.