- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Receptionist
Scope / Purpose of Role:
A varied front of house receptionist role required to deliver a consistently high level of service, and positively influence the experience of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing a high quality and friendly front of house service, ensuring that reception is always covered during office hours
- Acting as first point of contact for visitors ensuring that queries are managed in a highly professional manner
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls and handle general enquiries
- Ensuring that all visitors, temporary personnel and contractors sign in as required
- Notify relevant contacts when visitors have arrived and ensure that they are escorted to and from reception
- Ensure that reception and meeting rooms are maintained to the highest standard
- Manage meeting room bookings / usage calendars
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries (including record keeping as required)
- Organising couriers, taxis, catering, travel, accommodation and business events
- Cost-effective management of stationary and supplies
- Undertake administration duties as required e.g. filing, data entry, reporting
- Any other duties required
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Computer Literacy essential
- Fast and accurate when typing or entering data with meticulous attention to detail
- Keen to develop in role and supportive of process improving and new ways of working
- Ability to maintain confidence
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Team Player
- Driving licence essential
- Reception/administration experience in a busy role preferred
What does Mowi offer?
In return for your effort, you will be part of the team in a constantly expanding industry.
- An attractive salary, with pension plan and bonus scheme
- Occupational health support
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Sunday 6th October 2019.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.