- Contact: Emma Robertson
- Reference: Deckhands, Beinn An Oir / Sarah Ann
We are currently looking to employ two Deckhands for one of our newly built service vessels, which is due to arrive imminently. The vessel is 19m x 7m and has full accommodation and galley facilities on board. The other vessel is our service support vessel the Sarah Ann which is 19m x 6m full accommodation and facilities on board. These vessels will provide a valuable service to the Company’s seawater sites in the Lower South region, which includes our sites at Carradale, Craobh Haven and Colonsay in the Inner Hebrides. The successful candidates will be required to join the vessel at any of these locations within the area and live on board during shift.
Role and responsibilities
- Cleaning of pens
- Assisting with sea lice treatments and net changing
- Maintain the vessel to a high standard
- Ensure bio-security records are kept up-to-date
- Other general farm duties
- STCW certification is advantageous
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Positive approach to this type of work
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- 2 week on / 2 weeks off shift pattern
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Friday 11th October 2019.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.