- Sector: Customer Services
- Location: Fort William
- From £21,018 per annum, Company Pension Scheme
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Ranald Gilbert
The Information Department forms part of the Industry and Destination Development Directorate and are responsible for the delivery of on-arrival information by engaging with visitors directly through our iCentre network or helping industry partners with their own information delivery. Working closely with industry, stakeholders and Local Authorities we ensure that our visitors experience the very best of Scotland and make the choices to experience and see more, stay longer, return more frequently and help us grow the visitor economy.
Following implantation of our Information Strategy provision will continue through our streamlined network of 26 Regional Hubs. The Assistant iCentre Managers along with the Area iCentre Manager & Regional Manager will ensure that we uphold a positive reputation for VisitScotland and realise the organisation’s ambition to become the “Best National Tourism Organisation in the World”
The Assistant iCentre Manager will act as the on the ground champion of both people management & operations management in order to assist the Area Manager in ensuring a well managed network of sites with a consistent and concentrated approach.
Find out more including teh full job description by following the link below, or for an informal chat contact Ranald Gilbert (Area Manager) on 01463 244119.
In order to be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• Proven experience within a supervisory / junior management role
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a genuine interest in managing people
• Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve successful outcomes
• Proven experience in the delivery of training, coaching & developing teams
• Strong numeracy & fiscal management skills
• Significant experience of working on own initiative, operating effectively within a fast moving environment
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.