- Sector: Admin, Secretarial and PA
- Specialism: Office Assistant
- Location: Fort William
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Recruitment Team
We are a rapidly developing multi-site business and market leading UK company within the timber industry, employing over 1200 people and with a Group turnover in excess of £300m. With ten profit centers across the UK and one in Latvia, We are BSW.
· Based Fort William
· £Competitive + Excellent Bonus
· Full Time
Based at our site in Fort William, you’ll enjoy being part of busy finance team, performing a range of general clerical and accounting duties. Day to day, this will involve you in the following areas:
General Accounts Payable – Daily processing of purchase ledger invoices, reviewing outstanding purchase orders and liaising with the site teams, ensuring payment terms are adhered to, monthly statement reconciliations, assist in implementing accounting system changes, maintain accounts payable files and records.
General Support Activities – Answering incoming telephone calls and enquires when cover is required, find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies, assist in month end duties, providing holiday cover for other administration processes including internal stores, filing and general administrative tasks, managing stationery stock and replenishment ordering.
Ideally, we’re looking for a keen, bright and ambitious Accounts Assistant, who can demonstrate:
· A good standard of education, with higher standard or equivalent level qualifications in English and Maths
· The ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines, whilst organising, planning and prioritise a busy workload
· First rate communication, numeracy, literacy and PC/IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience working in accounts administration is desirable but not essential
In return, you can look forward to a developing career with one of the industry’s leading employers. As well as the competitive salary, this position includes other benefits such as bonus and employer’s contribution pension scheme.
Please click apply!
Closing date for applications: 11th October 2019
We are BSW.
Five generations of investment, ensuring the future is safe for the sixth.
The Company’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available on our company website.