- Location: Dumfries
- £5,337.50 to £13,387.20 per annum, Band 04
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: DGA04705
Customer Service Advisor (5)
(1) Annan & Eastriggs 12.50hrs £6,354.16 - £6,830.21
(2) Wigtown & Whithorn 19.50hrs £9,912.50 - £10,655.12
(3) Port William (Fixed Term) 10.50hrs £5,337.50 - £5,737.37
(4) Gretna & Langholm 21.50hrs £10,929.16 - £11,747.95
(5) Stranraer 24.50hrs £12,454.16 - £13,387.20
Following the Council Re-Shaping, Libraries are now an integral part of Customer Services. This new service brings together Customer Services, Libraries, Local Studies & Archives and Registration.
These posts play an integral part to deliver Customer Services in Dumfries and Galloway, you will provide effective and efficient customer services to the public including customer, library and registration services.
The post requires someone who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and who has the ability to deal sensitively with the public.
You should have at least six months face-to-face dealing with the public as well as previous customer or retail experience is desirable.
Some evening/weekend working will be required and a current driving licence is an essential requirement of this post. However, if you have a disability which precludes you from holding a driving licence consideration will be given if alternative transport can be arranged.
This post is subject to candidate vetting through Disclosure Scotland.
For further information please contact James Cox, 030 33 33 3000 email@example.com
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.