- Sector: Education
- Specialism: University and College Lecturing
- Location: Fort William
- From £17,598 per annum, *pro-rata
- Hours: Part Time Temporary
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: WHC KA 01 (Sickness Cover)
West Highland College is seeking to employ a Kitchen Assistant over a fixed term period.
The role will involve providing support to the kitchen staff and, as this is a customer facing role, you must have excellent customer service skills.
Duties will include:
• Serving customers
• Cash handling and operating the till
• Clearing tables and cleaning as required
• Helping to prepare and replenish food stocks
Location: Fort William
Salary: £17,598 per annum (pro-rata)
Working Hours: Fixed term – 8 weeks (Initially from 28th October 2019 to 20th December 2019, could possibly extend further), 30 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday, 18th October 2019
Interviews: To be confirmed
How to Apply: Email us for a full job description and an application form
In line with our Equality and Diversity policy, West Highland College UHI is committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated on the basis of their merits and abilities, and that unfair and unlawful discrimination is eliminated. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate should have a basic Food Hygiene certificate and ideally experience working in a commercial kitchen.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.