- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: 6397
We're recruiting for an efficient and organised Cleaner for our GTG Training Centre in Edinburgh.
Part Time, Monday - Friday 5.30pm - 7.30pm
About the role
As a Cleaner for GTG Training in Edinburgh, you'll be responsible for keeping all areas of the building sparklingly clean and tidy, including offices, the bodyshop, tyre store, catering space and toilets.
The ideal candidate will be somebody who prides themselves on doing a great job, is hard working and happy to work alongside a small team to keep the centre running smoothly and looking its best.
- Mopping floors.
- Deep cleaning toilets.
- Cleaning glass.
- Emptying bins.
- Cleaning the catering area.
- High levels of organisation and the ability to multi-task.
- High standards and excellent attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to follow instructions and training on PPE equipment.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous cleaning experience.
In return for your hard work, you'll receive pro-rata holidays and a great employee benefits package, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.