Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for three Support Worker Level 1s (temporary – six months – with a view to extending) at Highland Aftercare to provide a high-quality support service for care-experienced young people transitioning into permanent or other suitable long-term accommodation.
Support Worker Level 1 (Housing Support Services)
Highland Reach Out - Inverness and Inner Moray Firth
Salary: £19,768 to £21,398 per annum
Working Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 05:00pm, flexible).
Closing Date: 5pm on Wednesday 23 October 2019
Interview Date: 28 October 2019
How you will make a difference:
- Actively practising person-centred planning and unconditional positive regard.
- Facilitating key-work meetings.
- Developing life skills with those we support (meaningful activities, budgeting, shopping, cooking etc.)
- Planning, implementing and developing workshops or programme activities with the people we support
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s core values.
- SVQ level 3 Social Services and Healthcare or SCQF equivalent (or are willing to work towards.
How we will support you:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance.
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second).
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications).
If you would like to apply, please send a completed application form to (link removed).
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.