- Location: Lerwick
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Lynsey McCarroll
At Robertson, we build much more than just ground-breaking infrastructure. We build brilliant communities, we build forward-thinking businesses, and we build the kind of amazing, career-transforming futures that our people look forward to every day.
We’re one of the UK’s largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies – and we’re still growing fast. The way we work is transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
This role will be working for Robertson Facilities Management based at Anderson High School. Lerwick.
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise too.
As Maintenance Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of a comprehensive property and maintenance service to the Anderson High School and the Halls of Residence to the standards defined in the FM Agreement
- Leading the a team of engineers to undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance as required by the Contract Manager including: Service, repair and operation of mechanical electrical equipment; Service, repair and operation of Water Heating Appliances; Service, repair and operation of AHU’s and associated equipment; Service, repair and operation of Water systems; Competent on HVAC Control Panels and BMS Systems.
- Maintaining & managing asset histories, maintenance records and helpdesk reports, informing the Helpdesk,
- Contract Manager or sub-contractors of any follow up action that may be required
- Ensuring that all onsite subcontractor works are managed safely
- Operating and promoting safe working practices across the sites. Ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools as required.
- Managing on site stock control of consumables & critical spares.
- Participating in an On-Call rota providing cover to the Facility covering (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- Liaising with onsite client representatives to ensure that positive constructive relationships
To join us, we’re looking for:
- Mechanical or Electrical Qualifications/extensive experience of property maintenance gained in either the Public or Private sector
- Candidate will have or be working towards obtaining IOSH Managing Safely/NEBOSH certification
- Experience in A/C, Air Handling systems, HVAC control
- systems and BMS Control System
- Previous people leader responsibilities
- Experience in planning and delivering effective property maintenance systems
- Exposure to budgets and manage expenditure to deliver favourable outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively at a professional level with client representatives at all levels
The successful candidate will require a Disclosure Check
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients, and you’ll discover dedicated training teams to help keep you up to speed, together with a huge range of personal development programmes.
And on top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
The working hours for this role are 37.5 with on call service (24 hours/365 days)
Ready to #TransformYourCareer? Apply now!
Closing date: 24th Oct
Robertson Safeguarding Accountabilities?
Knowledge: A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups.?
Communication Skills:?The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children, young people and vulnerable groups.?
Skills: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the qualities and behaviours required to support the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Robertson Group are an equal opportunities employer
A full Job Description is available on request.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.