- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 312603
Becoming a Business Analyst with HR Solutions:
We are looking for a proactive Business Analyst to join our Edinburgh based team. Ideal applicants will have some Business Analysis experience and be familiar with BA tools and techniques, process mapping, and change control. You will sit within the Projects team that has responsibility for assessing and fulfilling change request. These requests can range from small to large projects across the HR/Pensions & Benefits range of processes.
What you will do:
- Support our senior analysts to assess change requests to the contracted scope of processes
- Once requirements are confirmed, support our senior analysts in implementing the required changes in the context of agreed budget and project plan
- Own and manage the Master Process List (process catalogue) providing updates as part of our monthly cycle
- Manage and oversee SharePoint content changes for the HRSC, liaising with the Procedure Writer to ensure completion to required standards both for the Master Process List and the processes themselves
- Provide support to the change management process including liaison with external partners to ensure all contractual process documentation is maintained and revised as necessary.
- Work closely with the Operational Teams to gather requirements and either undertake, or support the Procedure Writer in documenting the change.
- Provide a level of project management to co-ordinate the change where scope dictates
Your experience will include:
- Strong analytical competency
- Procedure Writing Experience, specifically utilizing Visio
- Experience of supporting Change Management
- Experience in administering and supporting Content Management Systems
- Ability to understand system business requirements and translate into formal documentation
- Experience in Continuous Improvement processes
- Experience of integrated HR systems, CRM, browser based platforms, workflow and knowledge management systems
- Excellent understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Translating Requirements into Specifications and Application Design.
- Proficient in writing User stories, creating Use Cases, Use case diagrams, Workflow Diagrams,
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.