- Location: Paisley
- From £10 per hour
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/718678/51401
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Chef de Partie you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and hospitality
- Assisting the Head Chef or Chef Manager with paperwork including stock ordering
- Menu planning
- Menu costings
The Ideal Candidate
- 1 / 2 / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Versatility and flexibility to enable us to continue to provide our Clients and customers with an excellent level of service and customer care.
- The ability to prioritise conflicting tasks and support other team members throughout the shift.
- Passionate about excellent standards with superb attention to detail
- Have the confidence to interact with our customers
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- An ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative.
- Ability to work calmly whilst under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Have a genuine interest in good food and take pride in the food that they produce.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.