- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 91842
Join us in Edinburgh as a Learning & Development Agile Training Facilitator
- Joining our Learning & Development (L&D) team, you'll be responsible for the delivery and facilitation of the bank-wide Agile learning curriculum
- You'll deliver outstanding learning interventions and follow up coaching via face to face, webinar and virtual training
- This is an opportunity to significantly impact the way we up-skill our people, and equip then with the tools they need to provide an outstanding service
- This role is available for a 12 month period
What you'll do
We'll look to you to facilitate Agile training, including face to face delivery or via webinars and virtual training to people across all functions and franchises. You'll adopt an engaging and professional delivery style, using different communication skills as appropriate for the learners. You'll also use a variety of techniques to test learners' understanding throughout the sessions, reinforcing key points and adapting the style to make sure they are increasing people’s capability for behaviour change.
- Act as a role model for the other facilitators in the team
- Maintain knowledge of the franchises and functions, keeping close to our customers and the people who support our customers to make sure they can provide relevant and accurate information and scenarios when facilitating
- Ensure an up-to-date and relevant knowledge of business priorities, processes, products and services to make sure that learning is commercially aligned to business strategy
- Provide continuous improvement feedback to content owners regarding the maintenance of our material to make sure it remains up-to-date and aligned to business strategy
- Inspire and validate a measurable uplift in business capability and performance as a result of the workshop
- Develop an effective network and utilise it to enhance our learning proposition and add value to the business
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience experience of working as a Scrum Master, Product owner, Agile team member or other Agile role, including facilitating Agile ceremonies. You’ll have worked using a minimum of one Agile framework, from Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, LeSS, DaD, XP or other Agile frameworks. You'll also have experience of facilitating and delivering L&D to a wide range of audiences including managers and senior leaders.
Along with excellent communication, facilitation, coaching and presentation skills, you'll have experience influencing diverse audiences, and knowledge and experience of L&D theories, models and practices.
On top of this, you'll demonstrate:
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and scenarios
- Technical and professional L&D knowledge, and an awareness of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management
- The ability to adapt your delivery style to customer needs to ensure maximum learning
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.