We're recruiting for an Automotive Training and Apprenticeship Specialist, to join our dynamic training team at GTG Edinburgh.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As our new Automotive Training and Apprenticeship Specialist, you'll be responsible for using business development, marketing and networking to attract and develop new and exciting opportunities to deliver funded and non-funded vocational training courses to other businesses.
This role would be a fantastic fit for someone who's confident in face-to-face customer service, comfortable with cold calling and prospecting, and used to a commercial sales environment. You'll also have a passion for creating and building relationships between GTG and our independent customers.
- Prospecting automotive clients to find out if they need an apprentice, both in person and over the phone.
- Developing our current database to gain future apprenticeships.
- Planning your diary to manage garage visits.
- Offering our recruitment service to help source apprentices for companies.
- Liaising with our recruitment specialist to place adverts for customers who need our help to recruit.
- Processing funding checks and carrying our apprentice sign-up paperwork.
- Handling speculative calls, aftercare and any apprenticeship issues.
- Various administration tasks as required.
- Confidence in prospecting, and in handling objections.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Being able to multitask and work to deadlines.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Automotive industry experience.
- An understanding of apprenticeships.
- Some sales experience would be advantageous.
In return for your skills, you'll be fully supported with all the tools you need to do your best work, including a company car scheme, laptop and mobile phone. You'll also be supported with training courses to equip you with industry knowledge, and enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.