- Sector: Hospitality
- Location: Onich and Ardgour
- Up to £9.21 per hour, Share in tips and enrolment into the Company Pension Scheme
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Tracy Mackintosh
We are looking for a self assured, flexible person with a can-do attitude and who rates customer care as very important.
The main duties of the position include:
- checking guests in and out of the Hotel
- answering and dealing with all incoming call effectively and efficiently
- Inputting reservations onto the Hotel Reservations system and maintaining accurate records of all reservations
- check e-mails regularly and ensure a prompt reply to all enquiries.
- Adhere to Reception checklists for both early and late shifts
- Promote good working practices within the department, with particular emphasis on exceptional standards of customer care
- Updating Booking.com Extranet by opening and closing out according to availability.
- Duties through the winter may include some assistance in the Breakfast room when working an early shift.
- Some Bar working during the winter months may also be required. Full training will be provided for this.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, easy to communicate with, confident and comfortable interacting with Hotel guests.
Previous experience working with Microsoft Office would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.