TSL Contractors is a dynamic, award-winning construction and haulage company with offices in Oban and Mull. Due to the continuing growth of the company, we are looking for two talented, motivated and enthusiastic surveyors to join our busy commercial department at this time of steady expansion. Based in Oban, both posts will require some travel throughout Argyll and Lochaber.
Working within a small team of surveyors the role will pro-actively support our commercial manager with the management of a varied portfolio of projects from inception through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness
• A relevant QS qualification
• Previous experience of working in a similar role within the construction industry
• A customer focused approach
• Excellent communication, organisational and negotiation skills
• Superb attention to detail and quality
• The ability to work effectively under pressure
The role will provide timely support and assistance to our team of surveyors with all aspects of the team’s work.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a relevant QS qualification or be working towards or willing to work towards this
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Be committed to self-development
• Be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office software in particular, Excel and Word
• Be a team player and also able to work independently
• Have effective time management skills
We offer an inclusive, friendly and supportive working environment, competitive rates of pay, and opportunities for continuing professional development and career progression. Please don’t be put off applying if you don’t tick all the boxes - we are keen to hear from suitable candidates who can demonstrate potential as well as those who are ready to hit the ground running.
Please apply above with your CV with a covering letter
For an informal chat about either post please contact David Stewart, Commercial Manager, on 01631 569991
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion within our workforce and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.