- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: 3458
An interesting and varied job opportunity has arisen within Morrison Data Services to contribute to the safety and quality assurance standards of this fast expanding meter installation business. Candidates will receive a competitive package and will be provided with a vehicle, tools and training for the role. This position will focus upon the delivery of technical quality assurance support on gas & electricity metering activities, but will also include safety related activities. The role will offer significant opportunities for personal development through experience.
- Quality assurance support in the form of planning, completing and analysing quality assurance audits
- Safety inspections and incident investigations.
- Supporting in external audits to meet Industry compliance
- Assisting Operational managers in carrying out accident/ incident investigations & reporting on same
- Identifying training needs
- Provision of competence assessment services and product/process development and evaluation.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidates will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and will hold the relevant training & competence certification which for electricity metering must be as a minimum 1ph whole current work and for gas as a minimum ACS qualifications and competence to U6 meter work. Motivated and with a positive approach to work, candidates will actively maintain their own personal industry and legislative knowledge.