We're recruiting for a Fiat Business Centre Manager to work at our Falkirk based office.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm. Saturdays, 9.00am to 12.00noon.
About the role
Our Fiat Business Centre Manager will be responsible for growth and development of the Fiat Chrysler Automotive brand within the Arnold Clark Group, while delivering a seamless customer experience.
This role would be a fantastic fit for someone who is highly self-motivated and forward-thinking, who thrives on opportunity and success.
- Liaising with the manufacturer to make sure we're up to speed and compliant with current manufacturer deals.
- Effectively promoting all manufacturer-branded products to potential customers.
- Working as part of a focused business sales team within Motorstore/FCA and sharing best practice.
- Delivering a five-star service to customers at all times.
- Selling new, pre-registered and used vehicles along with associated finance products, accessories, etc.
- Qualifying the needs of existing and prospective customers and successfully matching those needs to the product where possible.
- Complying with Financial Conduct Authority/CCD/SAF standards.
- Effectively maintaining company and manufacturer standards.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to multi-task.
- A friendly, personable demeanour.
- The ability to work well as a team.
- Loads of self-motivation and initiative.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
In return for your skills and experience, you'll receive all the training you need to do a great job and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare and generous staff discounts.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.