- Sector: Construction, Trades and Property
- Specialism: Land Planning and Management
- Location: Newtown Saint Boswells
- £25,973.90 to £28,674.90 per annum, Grade 7D
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: SBO03718
Hourly Rate: £14.2323 - £15.7123
Salary: £25,973.92 - £28,674.92 per annum
Contract Duration: Permanent
You will be part of the Property Services team within Assets & Infrastructure. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team. The post is based at the Council Headquarters although travel throughout the Scottish Borders will be required.
You will be self motivated and educated to HNC level or higher in a property or housing related discipline, or have relevant demonstrable experience of property maintenance, construction or housing.
You will be an excellent communicator, a team player, be able to respond to tight deadlines and work on your own initiative.Essential
Applicants must be educated to an HNC level or higher; or have demonstrable relevant experience in a Property or Housing related discipline, and possess reasonable numerical and IT skills.
A Valid UK Driving Licence and use of a vehicle is an essential requirement of this post.
* If you have a disability which precludes you from holding a drivers licence, Scottish Borders Council will take into account its responsibility to make reasonable adjustments to allow for your disability. Should it be possible to make such an adjustment in order that you can undertake the travel responsibilities of the post, this will be taken into account in consideration for this role.
Scottish Borders Council is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. In particular from candidates who assess themselves as having a disability, under the Disability Confident Employer scheme this guarantees an interview to those individuals who meet the essential criteria of the post. All appointments will be made on merit.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk