- Sector: HR, Training and Recruitment
- Specialism: Health and Safety
- Location: Newtown Saint Boswells
- £25,000 to £27,701 per annum, Grade 7A
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: SBO03721
Hourly Rate: £13.69 - £15.17
Salary: £25,000.65 - £27,701.64 per annum
Contract Duration: Permanent
Scottish Borders Council is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Amenity & Pollution Team within Protective Services to support the monitoring of private water supplies. The post is an exciting opportunity to join a team committed to improving supplies and protect the health of those living, working and visiting the Borders.
The Scottish Borders offers excellent amenities and outdoor activities with good transport links including a rail link from the Borders to Edinburgh.
HNC (science related)
A current driving licence and use of a vehicle is essential.
* If you have a disability which precludes you from holding a drivers licence, SBC will take into account its responsibility to make reasonable adjustments to allow for your disability. Should it be possible to make such an adjustment in order that you can undertake the travel responsibilities of the post, this will be taken into account in consideration for this roleInformal Enquiries
Scottish Borders Council is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. In particular from candidates who assess themselves as having a disability, under the Disability Confident Employer scheme this guarantees an interview to those individuals who meet the essential criteria of the post. All appointments will be made on merit.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk