Forbes Homes Ltd. are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper/Administrator on a full-time basis in our office in Maryculter.
· Be first point of contact for the company, answering calls, emails etc.
· Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
· Prepare monthly management accounts
· Liase with auditors at year end
· Complete tax forms
· Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
· Support the management team providing reports as required
· Proven bookkeeping and administration experience
· Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
· Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Experience working within construction industry preferable
- Car essential due to rural location
Please attach your full CV by clicking 'Apply Now'