We're looking for a Rental Claims Administrator for our busy branch in Seafield, Edinburgh.
Full time, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
About the role
Arnold Clark Rental Claims Administrators are responsible for handling vehicle damage claims from the rental department. They liaise with rental branches and senior managers, as well as body shops, insurance companies and rental customers.
This multi-tasking role would suit a friendly, organised administrator with a high level of attention to detail who can also work well in a small team. You'll be able to use your own initiative and communicate politely and efficiently with a wide range of people.
- Running reports to process claims raised by rental branches.
- Logging estimates and invoices.
- Dealing with rental customers and insurance companies to process claims quickly and efficiently.
- Helping rental branches with claims queries
- Liaising with body shops for repair authority.
- Dealing with third party claims.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- A polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to correctly follow procedures.
- Able to work independently and keen to learn new skills.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience in dealing with insurance companies.
- Previous use of rental system.
In return, you will receive extensive training on Arnold Clark systems and procedures, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private health care, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.