- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: req4068
Engineering Team Leader
Spott Road Industrial Estate
Dunbar, EAST LOTHIAN, EH42 1RS
Firstly who are we?
We are the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and city-centre high streets across England, Wales and Scotland.
What is Brewing & Brands?
Brewing & Brands is the operational heart of Greene King operating two breweries, one in the historic home town of Bury St Edmunds (Westgate Brewery) and the other in Dunbar (Belhaven Brewery). In addition to brewing we also have two packaging plants and a national distribution network.
So what is it like to work here?
We work behind the scenes to guarantee the smooth operation of our pubs, restaurants, hotels and breweries. With around 44,000 people all across the UK who rely on us for guidance and support. Making sure we deliver this to a business as large and fast-paced as Greene King isn't always easy, but with the right attitude and an unyielding commitment to our customers, anything is possible.
We pull together to get things done and work hard to motivate and support each other to do well as one team. We believe in celebrating successes and recognising others for what we do, ask any one of our employees and they will say they are proud to be part of Greene King.
To oversee all aspects of the engineering function within the site boundary at Belhaven.
- Budget Control
- Plant Availability
- Resource management
- Capital investment
- Legal compliance including environment
- Quality standards
- Competency Requirements Technical / Professional Expertise Required
- Strong communication skills
- Confident with standard maintenance procedures
- Understanding of how to deliver the key deliverables.
- Basic management or supervisor training
- Health and safety awareness
- Able to make decisions.
- On the job experience in existing or comparable role
- Supervisory experience or maintenance controller or similar
- Qualified in / studying towards relevant qualifications for role or equivalent
- A qualified engineer
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Wide range of employee benefits (pension, dental, share save, free refreshments, on site cafe)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday each year (Not including bank holidays). Role dependent
- Onsite parking
Belhaven Reference Code req4068