Due to continued demand for our high quality Trout, Kames Fish Farming Ltd are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join our team at Kilmelford, near Oban.
Kames Fish Farming Ltd is the oldest family owned and run fish farming company in Scotland. We grow the very best sea reared steelhead Trout in Scotland with a clear focus on quality and sustainability. We have an established customer base within the UK and are starting to grow our export business into Europe and North America.
As Sales Manager you will build on existing relationships with Supermarkets, smokehouses and fish traders and also develop new business both within the UK and abroad.
You will be part of a dedicated friendly, professional, supportive team, who will provide guidance to help you meet the challenges of the role.
· Building good working relationships with customers
· Business development – trade conferences and targeted sales meetings
· Be first point of contact for all customers
· Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
· Gather market and customer information
· Agree promotional activity with customers
· Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
· Liase with farms, processing plants, logistics to ensure the customers receive as ordered on time and spec
· Report to the board on sale performance and opportunities
· This Sales Manager role would ideally suit someone whom possess excellent interpersonal, first class communication skills, is well organised, energetic and highly motivated
· Have a track record of sales success
· Able to negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers
· Experience of working within perishable food sector would be advantageous
Discretionary bonus (based on company-wide performance)
Opportunities for international travel
Career progression / opportunities to grow with the business
Flexible working considered
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.