- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Oban
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum, Workplace Pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Linda Brown
- Reference: Assistant Housekeeper
Full Time Role - 40 hours working 5 days out of 7 between 9.00am until 5pm, including weekends and bank holidays.
Are you an assistant housekeeper with a love of impeccable standards of cleanliness?
- Is fabulous service second nature to you?
- Would you like to work in a wonderful location along with a great friendly team. Our resort offers 32 self-catering properties, along with a swimming pool, games rooms and restaurant.
This is an exciting opportunity for a housekeeping professional to work with a team of like-minded people at our 4 star self-catering holiday resort based in Kilmelford near Oban. We offer excellent rates of pay and free use of leisure facilities.
We are looking for a detail-orientated Assistant Housekeeper who is passionate about customer service and high standards.
You will be responsible, with the Senior Housekeeper, for achieving faultless standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout the properties and all public areas, efficient operation of our laundry facilities and functions.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that all departmental standards are maintained by you and the team.
We would require that applicants for the Assistant Housekeeper vacancy have knowledge and experience from either a quality hotel or self-catering background and want to develop their career. Due to our location and that our self-catering properties are not all situated together, a driving licence would be preferable
You should be able to organise the team, handle any situations that arise and keep smiling throughout!
If any of the above sounds interesting to you or you would like more information, please could you email your CV to Linda Brown General Manager, or call Linda on 01852 200257. We are also willing to arrange interviews at times convenient to applicants and around current employments.
Ideal Candidate requirements as follows
- Hands on and supervisory cleaning experience
- Some knowledge of laundry operations and changeovers
- Driving licence
- Positive communication & listening skills
- Good sense of humour
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.