- Contact: Recruitment Team
We are a rapidly developing multi-site business and market-leading UK company within the timber
industry, employing over 1200 people and with a Group turnover in excess of £300m. We have ten profit centres across the UK and one in Latvia, We are BSW.
Yard Operator / Driver
- £Competitive, plus benefits
- Fort William, PH33 7AP
This is a hands-on role working in the outside section of the retail operation at our Fort William site, selling and delivering timber goods to customer walk-ins from the local area. We’ll also expect you to keep this yard area tidy and organised at all times, as well as helping out when required in the retail sales office.
All in all, it’s a busy and mixed job where no two days will ever be the same.
As a Yard Operator / Driver, we will require you to have the following skills and certificates:
- A valid C1 or higher HGV Licence
- A valid CPC certificate and card
- Great communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Have the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Be articulate, numerate and logical/methodical in your approach
- A good customer service ethic and strong attention to detail
- The willingness to go above and beyond service expectations
- Good PC skills
A Forklift licence would be an added advantage, although training can be provided.
In return, you can look forward to developing a long-term career with one of the industry’s leading employers. As well as the competitive salary, this position includes other benefits such as an excellent bonus, employer’s contribution pension scheme and company sick pay.
Please click apply to be redirected to our careers website to complete your application.
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th December 2019.
Five generations of investment, ensuring the future is safe for the sixth.
We are BSW.
The Company’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available on our company website.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.