- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: 3556
Are you a skilled or aspiring manager with experience in smart metering? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional customer service and want to work for a like minded company that recognises and rewards for exceptional standards?
Morrison Data Services are market leaders, focused on innovative solutions. Due to on-going growth and the successful wins of new national contracts, we are seeking Dual Fuel Meter Engineers, based across the whole UK to join our expanding team, with this we are looking to increase our Management capability to support the growth.
What is the role:
You will be field based, primarily responsible for a section of the field based workforce in North Wales. You will manage this area and hold accountability for all day to day operational responsibilities. The role requires you to be able to work autonomously but to also ensure full co-ordination with other regional teams, and alignment with the strategy of the business always. You will operate as an individual cost centre, assuming full responsibility for all operational day to day financial decisions and must account for your areas performance to the Head of Operations, and ultimately, to the Director of Installation Services. We work to ensure the best customer service, and provide domestic appointments between 8am-8pm, Monday - Saturday, on a rota basis.
What we offer:
- A basic salary of £36,450
- Company car
- Pension scheme along with additional benefits
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- On-going training and development
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Access to employee forums where everyone's view is considered
- Access to My Rewards portal - giving great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme and hospital fund
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience managing a regional field based workforce, preferably within a similar sector.
- Analytical and data driven, able to interpret MI and enact accordingly.
- Strong, proven successful operational management experience.
- Authoritative and strong character with people management skills.
- Proven experience managing a dispersed team
- Good understanding of the wider implications of success or failure on the business
- Previous practical experience or knowledge of dual fuel metering
- A positive, can do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills that empowers customer relations as well as driving best practice and proactive change for the better
- Team spirit to assist colleagues and promote the company brand
- Experience of operating mobile IT hard wear
- The ability to coach and develop others who are developing new skills and competencies