- Sector: Construction, Trades and Property
- Specialism: Land Planning and Management
- Location: Inverness
- £31,656.40 to £38,074.60 per annum, HC8
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: HGH08416
THE HIGHLAND & WESTERN ISLES
V A L U A T I O N J O I N T B O A R D
(Moray House, Inverness)
Salary range starts from £31,656.44 - £38,074.64
Applications are invited for this post based at the Board’s Headquarters office at Moray House, 16-18 Bank Street, Inverness.
The above post is open to qualified Chartered Surveyors, preferably with experience and knowledge of rating and council tax valuation, law and practice.
For this post good interpersonal, communication and computer skills are essential. You will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within the valuation area to meet the operational needs of the department.
You will be required to undertake a Basic Disclosure Check.
To find out more information on the role or to discuss the detailed job & person specification, please contact Fiona Rostock, Divisional Valuer or Stephen MacKenzie, Divisional Valuer, The Highland and Western Isles Valuation Joint Board, Moray House, 16-18 Bank Street, Inverness, IV1 1QY (Telephone 01463 703311).
Application packs and further information on this post is available from www.highland.gov.uk/hwi-vjb
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday 31 March 2020.
Please note that a HWIVJB application form must be completed. CVs will not be accepted.Requirements
1. General practice surveyor with Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
2. You will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Highland to meet the operational requirements of the Service.
3. Postholders will be required to undertake a basic Disclosure check.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.