- Location: Fort William
- From £10 per hour
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Rona
We are looking for someone to lead our kitchen team in the Black Isle Bar Fort William, creating fantastic wood fired pizzas, salads, soups and other seasonal specials. The focus of our kitchen is to produce simple but delicious and exciting food from fresh, local and organic produce. As head chef you will be in charge of a small team of roughly 5 or 6 chefs with the support of your general manager. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Training, development and motivation of your team
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of high quality food
- Implementation of high standards of food safety and hygiene
- Menu development
- Stock ordering and liasing with the brewery farm to make use of our own organic produce
This role is an ideal opportunity for either a capable chef who is looking to take a step up and run their own kitchen or someone already in hospitality management and looking to make a move into the kitchen.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 /hour
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.