- Location: Bo'ness
- From £55,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/RF4110/CS
Are you an experienced account support manager? Do you demonstrate excellent leadership skills and understand the basics in delivering technical services?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced account support manager to join us, working with one of our largest clients in Scotland.
You will be responsible for the delivery of IFM services on a cluster of sites within the contract, ensuring outstanding service delivery always and exceeding all Sodexo targets. You will need to build strong working relationships with the client and therefore will need to have excellent communication skills.
The role will involve travel throughout Scotland on a weekly basis.
- Act as the operational interface between the client(s) and the Account Manager/Director
- Manage the onsite client and Sodexo services and teams to deliver the agreed SLA and standards, acting as Sodexo primary representative on site
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the company mission and values
- Assume responsibility of (with multiple client on site) for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works
- Ensure the statutory requirements and company policies and procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Build long-term relationships with client(s) that add value and are based on mutual trust
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Support the Account Manager/Director in the development of the business strategy in line with the current and emerging client needs
- Contribute to and maintain sector and account development plans, as well as supporting the change management (SLAs) ensuring risks are mitigated
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems, processes and services
- Support the business development and regional management teams to identifying opportunities with other clients to maximise profit and growth
The Ideal Candidate
- Considerable experience of working within a Facilities Management environment
- Experience of management & delivery of Technical services
- Experience of working within an extremely high pressurised dynamic environment
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Experience of delivering training
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- NEBOSH General certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
- Experience of managing conflicting expectations of the client and consumer within one business area
Up to £55,000 plus bonus, car, flex fund and 23 days holiday
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process