- Location: Aberdeen
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/RF4119/ER
Sodexo are currently seeking an Offshore Technical and Projects Manager to join our offshore & marine team in Aberdeen. This exciting and varied position is responsible for safely supporting all offshore technical project work and supporting operations with offshore technical maintenance work.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:
- Delivering projects in line with agreed timeframes, budgets and project agreements
- Managing existing client relationships and developing new ones
- Liaising with suppliers and coordinating shipments offshore to ensure timely fulfilment of projects
- Recruit, lead, train and develop an ad-hoc project delivery workforce
- Ensuring all construction work packs and risk assessments, etc. are completed in a timely manner and approved by the client before the commencement of the works
- Day-to-day management of projects, including any material, weather or shipping issues and technical queries are responded to adequately
- Conduct site visits, estimations and surveys on offshore installations
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (e.g. architecture, engineering, construction management)
- Strong stakeholder management skills (client, supplier, colleague)
- Experience of undertaking surveys, design and project delivery in an offshore environment
- A great team leader, able to engage and motivate the workforce to deliver successfully
- Able to perform under time pressure and manage financial budgets
Highly competitive annual salary + bonus + benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.