- Location: Oban
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Lesley Hill
WHO WE ARE:
Oilfast are the fastest growing and now one of the largest fuel distributors in Scotland. In 5 years, we have grown to a level where we have 8 depots across the UK (mostly in Scotland) and a large fleet of tankers and flatbeds delivering diesel, gas oil, home heating oil, lubricants, adblue, gas bottles and fuel tanks out of those depots to a range of agricultural, commercial and domestic customers.
The business has the requirement for a full time driver to join our Oban team, driving a rigid fuel tanker, making fuel deliveries and providing exceptional customer care.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Drive rigid fuel tanker to both domestic and commercial customers to deliver derv, gas oil and kerosene.
2. Deliver first class service, providing a friendly, professional approach to our customers.
3. Conscientious driving and fuel delivery to ensure health and safety is paramount.
4. Accurate completion of paperwork on deliveries and stock levels.
5. Completion of daily vehicle checks, reporting of defects and maintaining general maintenance as required.
6. To adhere to transport legislation and take Work time and driving breaks in accordance to the rules in place.
1. Class 2 HGV Licence
2. Current ADR (minimum in tanks and packages)
3. Drivers CPC
4. Petroleum Passport preferable but not essential
5. Hard working
6. Conscientious and reliable driver
7. Personable and able to build relationships with customers.
8. Good knowledge of local area.
A competitive salary and pension will be provided
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.