- Location: Fort William
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Andrew Douglas
- Coach and Mentor Scottish Modern Apprentices
- On-the-job in Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Cafes
- Guide, lead and mentor professional managers towards their awards
- Assess Hospitality Apprentices in their work place
- Make your own appointments and keep your own diary
- Develop and build your own caseload
- Market services to new and existing employers
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Supported by our business development team
- Manage your own caseload
- Wide variety of hospitality locations across the Highlands
- Assess SQA Qualifications and Awards
- Must own and have full use of your own car
GOAL Training, Scotland's multiple award winning hospitality training organisation, are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Assessor in Argyll, Lochaber and surrounding area. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing hospitality and management candidates undertaking SQA Qualifications within Skills Development Scotland’s flagship Modern Apprenticeship programme and other Management awards. All assessment takes place on the job at the candidates place of work often, but not exclusively, in a restaurant, hotel or bar. You will be expected to operate from home. You can expect to take responsibility for a large caseload of candidates across a wide geographic area. You will have your own car and be able to travel on a daily basis.
You will also be expected to be fully engaged in the sales process by finding your own candidates, by building and maintaining your own caseload. You will have the full support of our sales and marketing team. Applicants must be based in area.
You will preferably have at least 1 years full time experience as an SQA Hospitality Assessor working with Modern Apprentices in a busy SDS funded environment and understand and be able to comply with the quality issues within their national programmes. For the right experienced candidate there may be the opportunity for part-time employment. Flexible hours are available. A D32,33, A1 or L&D9Di qualification is preferable but training will be given to the right candidates.
Please submit a CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d make the ideal candidate.
Due to the popularity of this offer we will only be replying to successful applicants in which case, should you not be successful, I would like to thank you for your interest in this position and wish you the best of luck in your search for future employment.
GOAL Training – Scotland's multiple award winning hospitality training organisation.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.