- Location: Glasgow
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/511245/54517
To ensure that all designated areas are cleaned efficiently and effectively according to the standards lay down by GSK & Sodexo
Accountabilities or “What you have to do”
- Carry out any / all cleaning duties as requested by your supervisor / management team
- To ensure that all tasks are carried out in a professional manner, following all “safe systems of work” & risk assessment directions
- Wear the correct and appropriate PPE specified at all times
- To comply with all statutory GSK & Sodexo Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
- To comply with all GSK & Sodexo security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings.
- To provide high personal standards of work/performance, personal hygiene and appearance
- To assist with any special duties requested, some of which may occur outside normal working hours
- To perform any complaints/incidents of accidents, fire, theft or loss, damage or any other irregularities and take action if practicable
- Undertake all required training in relation to all aspects of the cleaning service delivered to the client, as requested.
- Complete a schedule of cleaning tasks, as directed by the cleaning supervisor / cleaning Manager
- Wear any items of personal protective equipment, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
- Ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH are adhered to, as specified by the cleaning supervisor /manager
- The method of conducting all cleaning tasks is as directed via the Great / cleaning offer task cards / pictorial task cards
- To report all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment to the cleaning supervisor.
- To report all buidling defects to the cleaning supervisor
- To carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
Key Areas of Job:
- Order stock for your designated area where applicable
- To ensure that communication is constant
- To attend all company meetings and training as requested
- Follow the correct change procedure entering and leaving K block
The Ideal Candidate
Must have no criminal record.
20 days holiday + bank holidays.