- Contact: Carolann
- Reference: Night Porter (PT)
Reporting to the Duty Manager, and as part of a small but vitally important team, you will be responsible for the hotel operation from 11pm until 7am for three nights in a row (3 nights on, 5 nights off shift pattern). We are looking for a trustworthy, friendly, hard-working, customer focused individual to be responsible for the hotel during the night shift. Every night is different but you will be involved in:
- building patrols
- late night and early check out
- cleaning of public areas
- setting up the breakfast room
- fire safety checks and H&S checks
- ensuring the building and contents are secure
Experience preferred but training will be provided for candidates who demonstrate a positive, hard working attitude and flexibility on working hours and duties.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.