- Sector: Construction, Trades and Property
- Specialism: Joinery
- Location: Fort William
- £29,585 per annum, Pension details are available on request.
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Nicola Gilbert
- Reference: LHAPS_Vacancy_2020_01
LHA Property Services is looking for an experienced joiner to support our maintenance team in providing a first-class repairs and maintenance service for our tenants.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses:
- Broad experience of joinery work, including fitting of external doors, windows, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Experience of reactive repairs (locks, window catches), cyclical and planned maintenance.
- Significant experience of working with the public.
- Experience of maintaining a store of materials and equipment.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
- Experience of lone working and decision making.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good all-round education and be a qualified joiner to City & Guilds standard or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to build effective relationships with our service users.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to make on-site decisions.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- The ability to work to deadlines and to cope with pressure.
- Flexibility to undertake small jobs within other trades work.
Also essential for this post:
- A full clean driving licence
- Basic Disclosure Check
- Ability to work out-of-hours, when required
Application packs can be obtained by email, from the Lochaber Housing Association website, or by phoning Nicola Gilbert on 01397 702 530.
The closing date is Friday 24th January at noon.
Interviews will take place on 3rd February.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.