- Sector: Engineering and Technical
- Specialism: Engineering Management, Multi-Skilled, Transportation
- Location: Oban
- Depending on Experience
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Diane Kerr
- Reference: 020/AlchemyRecruitment
Oban based Civil and Marine Engineering contractor requires an experienced and self-motivated individual to join their team working mainly in an administrative role on a variety of in house aspects of the day to day organisation and running of the Transport, Plant and Equipment side of the business and related yard operations.
Long term/permanent post available with development opportunities within the organisation. Excellent rates of pay (depending on experience). Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- A good background technical knowledge of vehicles/machinery/tools & equipment would be advantageous
- Being able to follow and give verbal and written instructions
- Having practical and good organisational skills
- Having good interpersonal abilities
- Having good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving license
If you are experienced, hardworking, keen to lead other’s, can work on your own initiative this may be the job for you.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.