- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Receptionist and Concierge
- Location: PH336SE
- £10 per hour, Pension + 25 days annual leave
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Alan Hood
- Reference: Reception 2020
- Starting at 3pm and working until 10pm (Checkin time for customers is 4pm to 9:30pm);
- The role is anticipated to be 5 days per week (the possibility to work extra hours will be available);
- Checking Customers in and showing them to their rooms;
- Taking payment by card or cash for their stay upon arrival;
- Handling enquiries for bookings;
- Confirming bookings received during the day via various channels;
- Distributing the weather forecasts into the bunkhouses & in the lounge;
- Booking guests as necessary into local pubs & restaurants;
- Handling ad hoc queries from our guests;
- Providing travel and tourist information (we provide lots of backup information to do this);
- Preparing for the guest arrivals by printing off the booking confirmation sheets and assigning the keys;
- The Corran Bunkhouse is 50 metres from the A82 with frequent bus services up and down the road should you want to use public transport to get here. We are 10 minutes from the West End roundabout in Fort William.
Must be helpful & polite including being well organised.
Need to be outgoing & friendly, particularly with an appreciation & sensitivity to the many different cultures of people staying at the Corran Bunkhouse. Our customers come from most parts of the world with the majority being from mainland Europe.
Being flexible & wanting to genuinely help our guests get the most out of their stay in the West Highlands.
We do not require any previous experience of reception, as training will be provided. A positive attitude is the most important criteria for success in this role.
You will be part of the friendly Corran Bunkhouse Team, which is very supportive and a great place to work.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.