We're recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join our team at Arnold Clark Grangemouth to assist the Group Valet Manager.
Full time Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
About the role
As an Administrator for group valet, you will be liaising with the team to make sure their admin requirements are fulfilled.
This role would be a great fit for someone who has previous experience within a busy office environment and can work well on their own initiative, as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Producing quarterly reports
- Proof reading reports
- Arranging booking with external suppliers
- Maintaining contract information
- Filing and photocopying
- Uploading information onto databases
- General office duties as required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to deal with people across all areas of the business.
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data.
- The ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
In return for your skills, you'll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.