- Sector: Aquaculture
- Location: Mallaig
- £23,281 to £24,782 per annum, plus night shift premium
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Elaine Cameron
Due to an increase in production we are currently looking to identify highly motivated individuals to undertake the role of Harvest Technicians to work at the Company’s Harvest Station at Mallaig.
The successful candidates will operate a shift system of one week on / one week off.
?Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the harvesting of fish into fish tankers or harvest bins
- Operate within clean, tidy and safe working condition.
- Exercise good housekeeping
- Ensuring timely despatch to the Blar Mhor processing plant
- Experience from a similar role is an advantage, although training will be provided
- Ability to work with others in a team is essential
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Previous experience with cleaning and housekeeping is an advantage
- Previous experience and knowledge following health and safety regulations is an advantage.
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
?If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website (link removed) by Friday 21st February 2020.