- Contact: Mandy Watson
- Reference: Sales Assistant
We at The Highland Soap Company are very proud of what we do. We are a small, family-owned business that manufactures organic and natural skincare products, from soap to lotions, just outside Fort William. We care deeply about sourcing ethically produced ingredients, the importance of sustainability and making the best products we can.
We are hiring one full-time and one part-time shop assistants in our Oban shop.
Shifts will fall between 8am and 20.15pm Monday to Sunday.
We are looking to employ hard-working, confident people to continue as great customer service. This post will require the personality to engage pro-actively with customers, a friendly manner and the ability to quickly build trust.
Two sales assistants.
· Convey our story, brand values and health benefits to customers
· Explain our products, ingredients and manufacturing process
· Finish the manufacturing process in between sales
· Ensure that stock is replenished
· Key holder
· Weekend work
· We always pay the Scottish Living Wage of £9.30/hr, minimum
Beyond the soap: we offer an enjoyable workplace with a small company vibe, a good wage, and more…
Closing date for applications: 24th February 2020
· Have prior customer service experience
· Be friendly, engaging and able to work well in a team
· Be excited about the prospect of making our shop a success
· Be interested in cosmetics, skincare and our products
If you are as passionate and excited about our brand as we are and committed to being part of The Highland Soap Company’s future, we’d love to hear from you.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.