- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: R-00099292
Join us as a Senior Auditor
- If you have strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role
- Joining us in Franchises, Functions & Services, you’ll be providing insight and assistance on audits in our industry leading audit function
- This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in a role with a clear route for personal and professional development
- We're offering this role for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
In this key role, you'll make a significant impact by contributing to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle. Specialising in Franchises & Services, you’ll be providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve control.
You'll also be:
- Assessing risks and controls and undertaking testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by undertaking analysis of MI or review of risk information
- Efficiently and effectively engaging with business stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a sufficient understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, alongside business auditing experience, you’ll bring experience of operational risk and knowledge of bank technology. You’ll need strong analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively.
You’ll also need:
- A strong understanding of good risk management practices and knowledge of key business and risks
- Knowledge of financial services organisations and some of the products and services we offer
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way
- Knowledge and experience of basic IT audit or IT risk and consultancy experience is highly desirable.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the please and we’ll do everything we can to help.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.